Marriage therapists and happy couples both agree that dating is key to strong marriages. Spending time together helps couples focus on each other, have fun and try new things together; all are important elements in strong relationships. So if it has been a while, schedule in a date this week. Here are a few simple ideas:
1. Go for a walk or hike.
2. Watch a sunset of stargaze.
3. Play a board game or video game.
4. Browse a book store of library.
5. Volunteer together.
6. Try a new recipe, cook dinner, or make a treat.
7. Take a class together -- in person or online.
8. Make a couple's play list.
9. Go to a farmers's market.
10. Go to a garage sale or antique store.
11. Read a book.
12. Go for a bike ride.